Coupon.com

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ Follower, Wife, Mother of four and Pit Crew at the dragstrip.I am also daughter, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, friend... Like many others I do my best to be great at all and fall short very often. I enjoy working on cars w/my husband,son and dad when my little ones let me.I want to spend more time cooking with my son. Shopping with my daughter. Reading with my little wild man. Playing Barbies with my little girl. And building hot rods with my Husband. One day when things slow down I'd like to get back to drawing. For now I take every chance I get to sew, thanks to my Momms, and read.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

NICU Reunion & Ice Cream Social

I just received a postcard that is inviting my family to reunite with the nurses that cared for my babies at Suburban while they were in the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit). They also ask for donations that would help the Unit, the babies, and thier families.

Top wish list:
Prepaid gas cards (for visiting thier little angels)
Newborn diapers
Newborn clothing
Personal toiletry items
New toys (for siblings)

I am partial to this cause because 3 of my 4 children went directly to the NICU after birth. Jay T stayed 3 days with fluid in his lungs. Kathryn had a stroke at birth and suffered siezures, the Lord healed her at 5 months old and Timothy my biggest at 10lbs 8oz had a few lung issues along with sugar problems. You haven't seen anything until you've seen my 10pounder next to a preemie that weighs less than 1 pound! The nurses nicknamed him Tiny Tim.

I plan to attend and any donations you may have I will arrange to get to take with us. You can call (502) 629-8060 to verify the validity. My email address is
tjohnson4030@gmail.com

God Bless you! He sure has Blessed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment