Coupon.com

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ Follower, Wife, Mother of four and Pit Crew at the dragstrip.I am also daughter, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, friend... Like many others I do my best to be great at all and fall short very often. I enjoy working on cars w/my husband,son and dad when my little ones let me.I want to spend more time cooking with my son. Shopping with my daughter. Reading with my little wild man. Playing Barbies with my little girl. And building hot rods with my Husband. One day when things slow down I'd like to get back to drawing. For now I take every chance I get to sew, thanks to my Momms, and read.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The first day of my new high tech attempt to stay in touch better.

Well, here I go. To every one that I have invited to this blog, I am sorry that I have missed something important, not known where my phone was when you called, or just haven't come around enough. As I get older this continues to nag at me more and more. There just isn't enough time in a day. To all of my nieces and nephews especially because they are young and have yet to experience how hard life can be to juggle. Bobo and I love you very much. These are all of my imidiate nieces and nephews Kyrstin, Allysa, Sean, Sydnea, Haylee,Joey, Tre', Ty, Elleana, Alicen, Nora, and Stevie I'm still waiting! Sadly enough I also have two girlies that I have only seen twice and I have even forgotten thier names, (Shelby and Hope?) I want you all to know that I pray for you often and I want to be a better Aunt. If you have suggestions I'm all ears. Please know that you can come to me for anything, anytime, PLEASE!!! Due to lack of time I will need to stop here and touch on the rest of you soon. My next acomplishment I hope will be to figure out how to put pictures on here so that as you visit I can update everyone on that latest happenings by photo.

1 comment: