Coupon.com

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ Follower, Wife, Mother of four and Pit Crew at the dragstrip.I am also daughter, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, friend... Like many others I do my best to be great at all and fall short very often. I enjoy working on cars w/my husband,son and dad when my little ones let me.I want to spend more time cooking with my son. Shopping with my daughter. Reading with my little wild man. Playing Barbies with my little girl. And building hot rods with my Husband. One day when things slow down I'd like to get back to drawing. For now I take every chance I get to sew, thanks to my Momms, and read.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Here's my oldest baby girl!


Here's Kathryn, my social butterfly. I'm looking for a clearer picture to show how b-e-a-utiful she is. She runs from me when I have my camera out so they are always a blur. She loves going to the movies, shopping with her friends and party planning. She's been planning her 13th Birthday party since January! I had to get a job to cover her plans Hee Hee!
She attends Farnsley Middle School and she's doing very well. Now boys are becoming an issue and I'm praying a lot more. Kathryn expressed once that she would like to be a Special Ed teacher. If she sticks to that I think she would be great! She has always kind of taken in the kids that are outcasts and befriended them. At times it has back fired on her but she is very forgiving, to her friends anyway. I haven't been so lucky. Someday mabye she'll like me, until then God requires me to be Mean ol Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment