Coupon.com

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ Follower, Wife, Mother of four and Pit Crew at the dragstrip.I am also daughter, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, friend... Like many others I do my best to be great at all and fall short very often. I enjoy working on cars w/my husband,son and dad when my little ones let me.I want to spend more time cooking with my son. Shopping with my daughter. Reading with my little wild man. Playing Barbies with my little girl. And building hot rods with my Husband. One day when things slow down I'd like to get back to drawing. For now I take every chance I get to sew, thanks to my Momms, and read.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Jay T


Here's my oldest, isn't he handsome? These days Jay T is all about working on his 85 Mustang. This little car has been in our family since Jay T was born. First dad had it, he sold it to me and when Camee needed a car it moved in her direction. She just loved it! Now that Jay T is getting close to driving age Pepaw passed it down to him. I know that was difficult for him. I'm sure Camee is smiling about it.

Jay T is also finishing his freshman year at PRP High School. We couldn't have asked for a better year. He has all Advance Program classes and still getting all A's with an occasional B. Wow!!

He's still playing the Sax and he has gotten sooooo good. Maybe he'll try Percussion sometime. He did in middle school for a little while. About drove Pop crazy drummin around the house.
The ladies are a callin these days. I only hope they won't take advantage of his timid and kind heart. God is deeply inbedded in him and I'd like to keep it that way, ladies! It will probably be a challenge to find a Godly girl in this day and time so please pray for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment