Coupon.com

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ Follower, Wife, Mother of four and Pit Crew at the dragstrip.I am also daughter, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, friend... Like many others I do my best to be great at all and fall short very often. I enjoy working on cars w/my husband,son and dad when my little ones let me.I want to spend more time cooking with my son. Shopping with my daughter. Reading with my little wild man. Playing Barbies with my little girl. And building hot rods with my Husband. One day when things slow down I'd like to get back to drawing. For now I take every chance I get to sew, thanks to my Momms, and read.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Kroger 10/10 Coupon matchups for 2/20 - 2/26 Free Land O Lakes, Starkist and Mentos

This is the second week for the Daytona Sale so I will ad refer you to last weeks matchups for those:)

Here are this weeks 10/10 matchups
Remember these items will ring up at 1.00 each so no need to buy 10 if you don't need them:)
Kroger Bread/ buns

Little Debbie

Kroger Sour Cream or Dip

Kroger Deluxe mac and cheese

Knorr Pasta/Rice sides
-.50/2 dbls RP 1-30

Kroger fruit

Vitaminwater

Kroger oyster crackers

Nabisco Go-Paks

Kroger Tortilla chips

Kroger Popcorn

Kroger Cream Cheese

Kroger bagels

Kroger potatoe chips

Hunt's Snack Pack

Oscar Mayer Lunchables

Minute Maid

Simply Juice

Dial/Coast soap

Field/Fischer lunch meat, bologna and franks

Kroger Mini peeled carrots

Kroger Home Sense Facial Tissue

Kroger Fruit Pops

Kroger Deluxe Ice Cream

Kroger Hot Cocoa Mix


Del Monte Fruit Naturals

Duncan Hines Cake Mix

Bush's Best Beans

Barilla Pasta

Rotel
-B3G1 AY 1-13

Land O Lakes
-.50 dbls  Ss 1-9 = FREE

Starkist Tuna
-.50 dbls AY 1-17 = FREE

Kangaroo Salad Pockets

Horizon organic milk

Voskos Greek Yogurt

Power Bar

Hormel Pepperoni or Salami
-1.00/2 SS 1-23

Hass Avocados/ Tropical Mango

Del Monte Tomatoes

Genisoy Protein Bar

Everyday Living Scrub Sponge

Handi-foil foilware

Kroger liquid hand soap

Mentos Gum
-.50 dbls SS 2-6 = Free
-1.00/3 SS 2-6 15 pieces or larger (if included)

No comments:

Post a Comment