Coupon.com

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ Follower, Wife, Mother of four and Pit Crew at the dragstrip.I am also daughter, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, friend... Like many others I do my best to be great at all and fall short very often. I enjoy working on cars w/my husband,son and dad when my little ones let me.I want to spend more time cooking with my son. Shopping with my daughter. Reading with my little wild man. Playing Barbies with my little girl. And building hot rods with my Husband. One day when things slow down I'd like to get back to drawing. For now I take every chance I get to sew, thanks to my Momms, and read.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kroger Matchups for the MidWest Region

Hi guys! Sorry I've been MIA for a bit:(  Life's got a hold on me and I'm having trouble shaking it. Between the winter taking away my sunlight that keeps me balanced and recent medical findings I've gotten down I guess.

I'd like to know if the Matchups are helpful enough for me to get back to doing them. I have no problem doing them but I haven't been able to tell if anyone is getting use out of them. So It's up to you guys. Just leave me a comment. Thanks

4 comments:

  1. I dont know where my comment went but I would love to see your matchups if you have the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it, LOL! O.k. now I know for sure at least you and my friend Willie will use them so I will try my best to get them done. Thanks for the input.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look of your blog. It's so girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I really liked the old one better but Shabbyblogs retired that one:( This one is growing on me:)

    ReplyDelete